The Nitecore EC20 represents great value for money without sacrificing performance. Measuring in at 5 inches long and weighing just 76 grams, the EC20 is perfect for everyday carry and outperforms many flashlights that are much larger and more expensive.
Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion battery or 2xCR123A single use cells, the EC20 features a Cree XM-L2 T6 LED with a maximum brightness of 960 lumens and maximum range of 222 meters.
Brightness Levels based on 1x18650 2600 mAH battery :
- High: 960 Lumens - 1 hour 15 minute runtime
- Mid: 210 Lumens - 6 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens - 28 hour runtime
- Micro: 1 Lumen - 520 hour runtime
- Strobe plus SOS Signal Modes
The side switch incorporates a blue light power indicator that displays the remaining battery power and voltage when new batteries are inserted into the light. This switch also makes it easy to change mode without having to adjust your grip on the torch.
Maximum beam distance 222 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meter submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters. Last mode used memory.
Head diamter 25.4mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: 2 x CR123 batteries, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring.
- Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 LED
- Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
- Integrated 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peek beam intensity of 12.450 cd and a throw distance of up to 222 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to seven brightness levels and modes
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 520 hours
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicators secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Instant access to ultra-low output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 128mm (5”)
- Head diameter: 25.4 mm (1”)
- Tube diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Weight: 76g (2.68oz) (without battery)
- Lanyard and spare O-ring.
16/11/2016 - Mr Keeble, Sedbergh
very powerful for such a small unit