Powered by a single IMR 18350 button top battery or CR123A primary cell or RCR123 (16340) Li-ion Rechargeable battery. The EC11 has a maximum output of 900 lumens when using the IMR 18350 button top, and 430 lumens when using using CR123A cells.
Featuring a Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with smooth reflector for maximum range of up to 190 meters. Highly impressive from such a compact torch.
The EC11 features a secondary low level red LED that can be used to preserve night adapted vision. The red LED also flashes when batteries are inserted into the flashlight to display the remaining battery voltage.
The EC11 has a lockout function to prevent accidental operation. A dual switch interface makes changing modes easy and gives access to either instant ultra low mode or instant strobe for self defense purposes. The EC11 is small enough to fit in a pocket yet powerful enough to tackle any job you can throw at it.
Lumens / Runtime with IMR 18350 button top:
- Turbo: 900 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High: 300 Lumens / 45 Minutes
- Medium: 160 Lumens / 1.5 Hours
- Low: 70 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen / 12 Hours
Lumens / Runtime with CR123A:
- Turbo: 430 Lumens / 45 Minutes
- High: 230 Lumens / 1.5 Hours
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 3.25 Hours
- Low: 40 Lumens / 8.5 Hours
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen / 20 Hours
Made from aircraft grade aluminium with hard anodised finish, the EC11 has a maximum beam distance of 190 meters, is waterproof to IPX-8 and impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Head diamter 25.4mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes 1 x CR123 battery.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Maximum output of 900 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 9000 cd and a throw distance of up to 190 meters
- Dual-switch design ensures unprecedented ease of use
- Secondary red LED provides constant / flashing illumination
- Indicates battery voltage with a red flashing LED (accurate to 0.1V)
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 20 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
- Detachable anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 2.95” (75mm)
- Head diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Tail diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Weight: 1.60oz (45.3 gram) (without battery)
03/12/2018 - howard, Derby
This is a great, robust little torch which you can use as a discreet EDC. Powerful but easy to step down and extend battery life. You might want to consider using the wrist loop if using for extended periods because it can slip out of your hand.
05/12/2015 - Mr Monks, Tilburg
Bingo! Very compact. Very powerful. I Like the red LED for the middle of the night. My only negative criticism - when you engage lock-out, after a couple of seconds you get one single flash at max output - that easily catches you in the eye as you don't expect it & at close range. . .
26/11/2015 - Mr Nyman, Ljusterö