The Nitecore EA8 uses eight x AA (alkaline or NiMH) batteries yet maintains it's compact size thanks to a 'uni-body' design, eliminating the need for a separate battery magazine.
This torch cannot use 14500 Li-ion batteries.
The EA8 has five brightness settings plus strobe and SOS modes.
Brightness Levels based on 8xAA NiMH 1.2V 2400 mAh batteries.
- Turbo: 900 Lumens - 2 hour runtime
- High: 580 Lumens - 3 hour 45 minute runtime
- Mid: 180 Lumens - 14 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens - 60 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 2 Lumens - 800 hour runtime
Stand out features of this model include: Range of up to 490 meters, precision digital optics technology producing a uniform beam pattern, waterproof to two meters, patented two stage switch with indicator light and low battery voltage warning.
Outstanding performance and quality at this price point make it a class leader.
Maximum beam distance 490 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
The head diameter is 60mm for ordering filters & diffusers.
Includes: Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring & 8 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Utilises a CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 900 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology”
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 60,000cd and a range of up to 490 meters
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 800 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s also displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity battery protection
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability