The Nitecore EA41 2015 version has maximum brightness of 1020 lumens.
The EA41 builds on Nitecore's experience from the ever popular EA4. The most noticeable difference is the introduction of a new dual side switch that makes mode selection very easy with instant access to turbo, micro and strobe settings.
Powered by 4xAA (alkaline or NiMH) batteries. This torch cannot use 14500 Li-ion batteries.
The EA41 features a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a maximum brightness of 1020 lumens and maximum range of 335 meters.
Brightness Levels based on 4xAA NiMH 1.2V 2400 mAh batteries:
- Turbo: 1020 Lumens - 1 hour 45 minute runtime
- High: 580 Lumens - 2 hour 45 minute runtime
- Mid: 160 Lumens - 12 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens - 30 hour runtime
- Micro: 1 Lumen - 400 hour runtime
The side switch also incorporates a blue light power indicator that displays the remaining battery power.
The EA41 has a 40mm head making it compatible with many of the Nitecore accessories including red, green and blue filters plus diffuser, traffic wand and crenulated bezel.
Maximum beam distance 335 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: 4 x AA alkaline batteries, quality belt holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring.
- Novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' offers a more sturdy and lightweight body.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 1020 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 28,276cd and a throw distance of up to 335 meters
- Innovative dual switch offers a user-friendly interface
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 400 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant ultra-low or turbo to bring flexibility and convenience
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 117mm (4.6”)
- Head diameter: 40 mm (1.57”)
- Tube diameter: 41.8mm (1.65”)
- Weight: 151g (5.33oz)(without battery)
- Quality holster, lanyard and spare O-ring.
15/12/2017 - Mr SARNEY, LANCASTER
Have owned two EA41s for a couple of years and used them on several remote trips in southern African countries and NE India. They are exceptional and were even better than the lights used by SAN Parks in Kruger on night drives. The EA41 light was just as powerful but much better for photographing the nocturnal animals. Recently bought one for friends who are equally pleased with the product.
09/12/2015 - Collingridge, Wolverhampton
Great torch and speedy delivery
06/12/2015 - Maxfield, Solihull
Sturdy and well built.
26/11/2015 - Mr Nyman, Ljusterö