The Nitecore EA4 Warm has a maximum brightness of 860 from the Neutral White Cree XM-L U2 LED and is powered by four AA (alkaline or NiMH) batteries.
This torch cannot use 14500 Li-ion batteries.
Small enough to fit into the palm of your hand with five brightness settings plus strobe and SOS modes, operated by a patented two stage camera shutter style button.
Brightness Levels based on 4xAA NiMH 1.2V 2400 mAH batteries:
- Turbo: 860 Lumens - 1 hour 45 minute runtime
- High: 550 Lumens - 2 hour runtime
- Mid: 300 Lumens - 4 hour 30 minute runtime
- Low: 135 Lumens - 11 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 65 Lumens - 22 hour runtime
The EA4 incorporates novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' (UIT) meaning the entire flashlight body is constructed from a single piece of aero-grade aluminium alloy. UIT ensures the EA4 is sturdy and durable, yet incredibly light weight.
Maximum beam distance 310 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter of 40 mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring & 4 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Utilizes a Neutral White CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 860 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides enhanced reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 20,000cd and a throw distance of up to 283 meters
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface
- Eight rapidly selectable brightness modes
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 22 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Head diameter: 40 mm
Tube diameter: 41.8mm
Weight: 159g (without battery)
Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring