The Nitecore DL20 underwater flashlight is the perfect light for diving, underwater sport and underwater photography. The light has a dual output consisting of a white light with a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, and an auxiliary red light with a maximum output of 115 lumens. The red and white outputs can be used simultaneously, creating a softer beam that reveals the natural colour of underwater objects and helps take beautiful photos.
The torch can be powered by 1 x rechargeable Li-ion 18650, 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 (16340) Li-ion batteries.
The DL20 is submersible to 100m with double o-rings and a deepened thread to protect the interior of the light. The torch comes with a diving lanyard for secure attachment to your gear, allowing for handsfree use whilst always ensuring the light can be quickly accessed.
The Nitecore DL20 is constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy with a HAIII military-grade hard anodised finish which prevents seawater corrosion.
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
Low: 385 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
High: 115 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Plus white strobe (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 223 meters, waterproof and submersible to 100m and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: diving lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
- Length: 133.1 mm / 5.24"
- Head Diameter: 34 mm / 1.34"
- Tail Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Weight: 135.5 g / 4.78 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' for extreme reflector performance
- High efficient constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 9 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability