- Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
- Five selectable modes of output (red, green, blue, white and ultraviolet)
- Dual side switches offer convenient control of color modes
- Purpose-designed for hunting, police investigation, forensics and identification applications
- White CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED provides a maximum output of up to 440 lumens
- Ultraviolet LED provides 3000mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of up to 400 hours on lowest mode of output
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” and Second generation of ‘Crystal Coating Technology’ provides extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with a unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) signaling mode
- Dual side switches control white and colored LEDs independently
- Side switch features integrated power indicator light for displaying remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant-On functionality: enter turbo mode directly
- Physical reverse polarity protection mechanism (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 143mm (5.63”)
- Head Diameter: 40mm (1.57”)
- Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Weight: 138grams (4.87oz) (without battery)
- Quality holster, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap, spare O-ring
The Nitecore CU6 Chameleon features two primary lights sources. A Cree XP-G2 provides the white light with a maximum output of 440 lumens. Beside this sits a 3 watt Ultraviolet LED which provides 3000mW at 365nm. A dual side switch makes selecting the desired output easy and also includes a power indicator to warn when the batteries are running low. In addition to the primary outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDs.
White Turbo: 440 lumens (1 hour 45 minute runtime)
White High: 280 lumens (3 hour 30 minute runtime)
White Mid: 160 lumens (7 hour runtime)
White Low: 25 lumens (43 hour runtime)
White Ultra Low: 1 lumen (400 hour runtime)
Ultraviolet: 3000mW at 365nm
The CU6 can be gun mounted and is compatible with the Nitecore RSW-1 remote pressure switch. The battery chamber is spring loaded at both ends to ensure good impact absorption.
Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion rechargeable cells or 2xCR123A single use cells.
Maximum beam distance 190 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter of 40 mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Holster, 2 x CR123A batteries, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap and spare o-ring.