- Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
- Four selectable modes of output (red, green, blue and white)
- Dual side switches offer increased control of color modes
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications
- White light mode is powered by a premium CREE XP-G2(R5) LED, providing up to 440 lumens of output
- Up to 400 hours runtime on low
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with a unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) signaling mode
- Dual side switches control white and colored LEDs independently.
- Side switch features integrated power indicator light for displaying remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant-start - enter turbo mode directly
- Physical reverse polarity protection mechanism (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 143mm (5.63”)
- Head Diameter: 40mm (1.57”)
- Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Weight: 138 grams (4.87oz) (without battery)
The Nitecore CR6 Chameleon features two primary lights sources. A Cree XP-G2 provides the white light with a maximum output of 440 lumens. Beside this sits a 3 watt red LED with three output settings without the need to use any filters. A dual side switch makes selecting the desired output easy and also includes a power indicator to warn when the batteries are running low. In addition to the primary outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDs.
White Turbo: 440 lumens (1 hour 45 minute runtime)
White High: 280 lumens (3 hour 30 minute runtime)
White Mid: 160 lumens (7 hour runtime)
White Low: 25 lumens (43 hour runtime)
White Ultra Low: 1 lumen (400 hour runtime)
Red High: 120 lumens (4 hour 30 minute runtime)
Red Mid: 45 lumens (15 hour runtime)
Red Low: 12 lumens (55 hour runtime)
The CR6 can be gun mounted and is compatible with the Nitecore RSW-1 remote pressure switch. The battery chamber is spring loaded at both ends to ensure good impact absorption.
Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion rechargeable cells or 2xCR123A single use cells.
Maximum beam distance 190 meters (coloured LEDs 66m), waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter of 40mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Holster, 2 x CR123A batteries, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap and spare o-ring.