The Nitecore BP25 Backpack has been designed as a multi-purpose bag, which can be expanded upon by utilising the four sided MOLLE system.
The main compartment of the BP25 has 25 litre capacity and easy access from the full frontal opening. This saves a lot of digging around to find items at the bottom of your bag, and makes packing / unpacking much easier. The main compartment features a flock compartment for sunglasses, interior hangers and an adjustable compression strap.
Constructed from 1000D Nylon fabric with Japanese YKK zips.
The outside of the BP25 features a reinforced grab handle on the top of the bag, a hole for a hydration system hose and detachable elastic cord for loading thin coats and towels. A large hook and loop area for attaching all your favourite patches sits high on the pack for good visibility. In addition there is an adjustable sternum strap, waist strap and two compression straps to keep the contents secure.
Can be used in conjunction with Nitecore NUP10, NUP20 and NUP30 packs, which are available separately.
- Length: 17.7" / 45 cm
- Width: 11" / 28 cm
- Depth: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Volume: 25 Litres
- Weight: 1.46 kg / 3.22 lbs.
- Four side Molle system for modules and gear equipment
- Multiple modular expansions available for customisation
- Single large compartment and frontal full opening with a YKK zipper
- Wearproof 1000D nylon fabric with water and dirt resistant coating
- Padded and ventilated carrying system increases the ergonomic comfort
- Compression strap for thickness adjustment of the backpack
- Interior hangers for water bags
- Frontal hook and loop area for nametapes