The Nitecore NL2145 21700 Li-ion battery features a long lifespan, high energy density and powerful performance. The cell has a high capacity at 4500mAh, 3.6V and 16.2Wh.
Nitecore batteries have a range of safety features to ensure your safety when in use, plus that of your other devices and chargers.
Internal safety features include:
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase
- A microporous barrier that protects the delicate internal components.
External safety features include:
- Nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends to ensure high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
The 21700 is recommended to use with the following Nitecore chargers: UI1, UI2, UMS2 and UMS4.
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
- Capacity: 4500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A max
- Weight: 75 g / 2.65 oz. (approx.)
- Length: 75.5±0.3 mm /2.97"±0.01"
- Diameter: 21.8±0.3 mm / 0.86"±0.01"
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children