The Nitecore NL1829LTHP Li-ion 18650 is optimised for use temperatures as low as -40ºC. The cell has a high discharge of 8A which makes it suitable for high performance flashlights, such as the Nitecore Concept 1, HC33 and TM28.
The battery has a range of internal safety features including a pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase, a microporous barrier to protect delicate internal components and built-in PTC which inhibits high current surges. In addition, the 18650 has an integrated high performance protected circuit which protects against overcharge, over discharge and short circuiting.
- Never expose an 18650 battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery life it is recommended that the NL1829LTHP is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
- Capacity: 2900mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Weight: 1.76 oz. / 49.9 g
- Output: 8A
- Length: 2.73" / 69.3 mm
- Diameter: 0.73" / 18.5 mm
- Warranty: 12 months from date of purchase