- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip anywhere on your bicycle, but won't scratch or mark
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant - will not be damaged by extended sun exposure
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Dimensions: 5.80" x 3.23" x 0.65" / 147.33 mm x 82.24 mm x 16.57 mm
- Weight: 0.63 oz / 18.00 g
The Nite Ize BugLit is an LED bike light featuring two outputs with a maximum of 6 lumens and is powered by 2 x CR2016 batteries. The light has integrated Gear Tie 'legs' which allow the BugLit to be attached to most bike parts, providing either front or rear lighting for visibility.
The light is encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions including two power levels, stobe and signal modes. The high performance LED has an effective range up to 50 feet and 1 mile visibility.
In addition to the Gear Ties that can wrap around the handlebars, basket, frame, seat post or bike rack, the BugLit has a plastic S-Binner which allows you to hang or attach it to a convenient location.
High: 6 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 22 hrs runtime
Includes: 2 x single use 2016 3V lithium batteries, plastic S-Biner clip