- Closed: 3.5" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 9" (H) / 8.9 cm x 8.9 cm x 22.9 cm
- Open: 3.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 9" (H) / 8.9 cm x 11.4 cm x 22.9 cm
- Adjustable dual position bungee retention
- Upper and lower zipper garages
- Fits most bottles including the 32oz Nalgene widemouth bottle
- Expandable design yet low profile when closed
- Bottom drainage grommet
- Rear zippered pocket
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition Expandable Bottle Pouch XBP is a nylon holder that can carry and store a wide range of bottles, including the Maxpedition 32 oz Nalgene bottle. Featuring an innovative design, the XBP has an expandable system but when closed, maintains a low profile. The XBP has a refined construction with elegant inlays, including the Maxpedition logo.
To open the bottle pocket, slide the zip down and pull it into the lower zipper garage to avoid it dangling and making noise. Place the bottle in the pocket and pull the bungee cord over the top of the bottle to keep it securely in place.
The bungee retention is adjustable and has two height positions, marked "1" and "2". To change the height position, until the cord in the rear pocket and remove the cord lock by pressing down and sliding off the bungee cord. Remove the cord from the holes and slide the ends through the holes at the new position. Press down on the cord lock and feed the ends of the bungee cord into the lock to put it back into place. Tie the ends of the bungee to keep it secure.
Available in Black, Grey or Tan.