- Overall size: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- INCLUDES high quality BATUCA™ battery insert (patents pending*)
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo color for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
The Maxpedition Volta Battery Case (1809) can hold up to eight CR123, AA or AAA batteries. It can also be used to store your ipod, iphone, mobile phone, shotgun shells or other small belongings.
The outer case is made from 1000 denier coated nylon fabric and has an integral drainage grommet at the bottom.
Every Volta case includes a BATUCA battery insert that is colour coded and splits into two parts, so you can keep track of new and spent batteries.