The Maxpedition Vertical Holster (PT1022) allows you to keep your smartphone on your belt, offering immediate access whilst it is being protected without damage from keys or coins in a pocket.
The buckle keeps the phone secure in a durable, high strength, nylon pouch. Faster access, security, protection and fewer missed calls! The holster is made from 1000D nylon which is water and abrasion resistant, with a Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance.
Please note, the iPhone 6 and Galaxy 5 will not fit.
- Overall size approx.: 3.25" (L) x 5.5" (H) x 1.75" (W)
- Fits iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy, other current smart phones
- Belt loop fits up to a 2.25" wide belt
- PALS compatible using one #9903 3" TacTie® Attachment Strap
- Padded felt lined interior for protection
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
19/01/2018 - Mccarroll, PORTUMNA
Maxpedition , as always first class.