- Overall size: 11"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 14"(H)
- Main compartment: 9.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x 2" webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 1.5"(L) x 1"(H) x 5"(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(H) x 4"(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4" webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
- 2x 1" webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
Main Interior Front:
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6.5"(H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2" webbing loops, and 1" D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- Accommodates 50oz / 1.5L hydration reservoir
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The Maxpedition Typhoon Backpack (0529) is ideal for everyday carry, with 13 litres carry capacity and an array of pockets and pouches for carrying essential gear.
The Typhoon is ideal for hikes and outdoor excursions as well as a work bag, featuring impressive internal and external organisation. The bag has a zippered side pouch for your smartphone, a sheath pocket with a Hook-&-Loop enclosure for a torch or small tools and exterior, front and side PALS webbing for attaching other Maxpedition pockets and accessories.
To protect against theft, the backpack is equipped with Button-Lock security.
Available in Black.