- Overall size: 1"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- 3 split rings consolidated on two (2) 0.75" side release buckles
- Heavy duty nylon webbing throughout
- Great way to organize and deploy keys and small key chain tool
- Please note: Tritium Key Ring does not contain the radioactive isotope Tritium (hydrogen-3)
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition Tritium Key Ring (1716) makes it easy to consolidate, organise and deploy multiple sets of keys and key chain tools.This highly efficient device has 3 separate key rings joined by two 0.75" side release buckles.
The Tritium can be attached to your belt, on a tie-down loop in your Maxpedition bag or it can be carried in your pocket. Join multiple Tritiums to keep additional sets of keys or key chain tools together.