The Maxpedition Tiburon backpack is an ergonomic, 34 litre pack with quick-release yoke-style straps. Ideal for expeditions and outdoor adventures, the bag provides plenty of space and storage to keep your gear organised and protected.
The Tiburon features a top zippered pockets with a loop field for patch adhesion and customisation. The bag is comprised of two zippered side pockets, a middle tech compartment and a fully opening middle compartment.
The middle tech compartment of the Tiburon has a padded pocket to fit a 13" laptop and most tablets. The main compartment offers storage for a hydration resevoir and has dual hydration tube ports.
Available in Black or Grey.
- Volume: 2075 cu. in. / 34 L
- Overall size: 17 (L) x 12 (W) x 20 (H) in / 43.2 x 30.5 x 50.8 cm
- Frontal top slip pocket: 8 (L) x 5 (H) in / 20.3 x 12.7 cm
- Frontal lower pocket: 8.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 12 (H) in / 21.6 x 3.8 x 30.5 cm
- Side pockets: 4.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 11 (H) in / 11.4 x 6.4 x 27.9 cm
- Middle compartment: 12 (L) x 1 (W) x 18 (H) in / 30.5 x 2.5 x 45.7 cm
- Main compartment: 11 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 18 (H) in / 27.8 x 8.9 x 45.7 cm
- CCW compartment: 12 (L) x 5 (W) x 19 (H) in / 30.5 x 12.7 x 48.3 cm
- Waist belt maximum circumference: 60 in / 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap maximum length: 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Ergonomic backpack with quick release yoke-style straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable padded waist belt with gear loops
- Forward cinching waist belt adjustment
- Side compression and dual hydration ports
- Top zippered slip pocket with a frontal 3.5” x 6” loop field for patch adhesion
- Front admin pocket for added organization
- Fully opening & lockable middle compartment
- Padded tech pocket sized to fit a 13” laptop and most tablets
- Lockable main compartment with sleeve for hydration reservoir
- Hidden bottom pocket to store a rain cover (sold separately)
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance