The Maxpedition TC-6 pouch (1030) is a multi-purpose organiser designed for your everyday carry requirements.
Featuring two sections, the TC-6 is made up of a side pouch and a main compartment. The side section is perfect for storing a torch or multi-tool and the main part can house a phone or other electronic device, plus smaller items in the front and rear slip pocket. Both parts of the pouch are accessed using a strong plastic buckle.
Called the TC pouch for it's 'Tri-Carry' options, the pouch can be worn with a belt loop, have a 1.5" shoulder strap attached and worn across the body (sold separately), or attach to a larger PALS compatible pack using Maxpedition's 3" TacTies (sold separately).
- Overall: 4.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 6"(H)
- Main Pouch: 2.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- Rear slip pocket behind stiffener, 5" tall (full height)
- Front slip pocket 4" tall
- Side Pouch: 1.25"(L) x 1"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- Fits both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach