The Maxpedition Tactical Toiletry Bag (1810) offers versatility and adaptability, making it perfect for travelling and camping as well as everyday use. Made from durable 1050D nylon, the bag is water and abrasion resistant.
The sponge bag has a full clamshell opening which allows direct and easy access to its contents. Internally, the Tactical toiletry bag features multiple elastic organiser pockets of various sizes, zippered pockets and a removable mesh sack.
The bag offers dual attachment options via a metal swivel hanger or a side release buckle.
Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 13" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 3" (H)
- Hangs at 18" when opened
- Zippered pockets allow easy access; holds toiletries securely
- Multiple elastic organizer pockets of various sizes
- Removable see-thru mesh sack
- Dual attachment via metal swivel hanger hook or side release buckle
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach