The Maxpedition Skyvale is a single shoulder strap messenger bag, providing 16 litres of versatile space to fit your store and organise all your daily equipment. Featuring a dedicated 15" laptop sleeve, the Skyvale is an ideal work bag and can safely transport your electronic goods in addition to paperwork and personal items.
The Skyvale features three compartments providing a huge range of storage to keep your gear organised. The front pocket is accessed by a zippered flap which reveals mesh pockets with and without zips, elastic pens holders and a hanging clip. The main compartment offers numerous sleeves, pockets and elastic storage for excellent organisation. With robust zips opening the whole compartment, items can easily be stored and accessed. The third compartment is designed for a 15" laptop and a offers a padded tablet sleeve to keep your electronics safe.
Available in Black or Grey.
- Frontal organizer compartment with magnetic closure
- Frontal 3.25” x 6.75” loop field for patch adhesion
- Pivoting shoulder strap connections
- Dedicated 15” laptop compartment and tablet sleeve
- Main compartment has numerous pockets, sleeves & elastic loops for excellent organization
- Rear CCW compartment with an 18” zipper opening
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing
- Stowable adjustable waist belt doubles as a trolley strap
- Curved shoulder pad included
- Shapeshift™ webbing grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Volume: 975 cu. in. / 16 L
- Overall size: 18 (L) x 8 (W) x 14 (H) in / 45.7 x 20.3 x 35.6 cm
- Frontal pocket: 12 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 12.5 (H) in / 30.5 x 1.3 x 31.8 cm
- Main compartment: 14.25 (L) x 5.25 (W) x 13.25 (H) in / 36.2 x 13.3 x 33.7 cm
- CCW compartment: 14.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 12.5 (H) in / 36.8 x 2.5 x 31.8 cm
- Shoulder strap maximum circumference: 72 in / 182.9 cm
- Waist belt maximum circumference: 60 in / 152.4 cm
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance