The Maxpedition Sitka (0431) gearslinger is a single shoulder bag which has been designed to maximise space and carry essential gear. The bag can easily be rotated to the front of the body, allowing quick and easy access to all pockets without having to remove the pack completely.
The popular bag is ideal for outdoor excursions or office commutes as it has plenty of space for a 15" laptop, in addition to multiple pockets and pouches.
The Sikta is made from 1000D water and abrasion resistant nylon and has a Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance. The bag has YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks and UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- Overall size: 10.5"(L) x 7"(W) x 18"(H)
- Volume: 940 cu.in. / 15L
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 4 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 5"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 3"(H) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organisation
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 8.5"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 9"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.25"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 7.25"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 17"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field to accommodate 100oz/3L water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 9"(H) x 3" diameter cord cinch pouch for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- D-Ring attachment point
- 6 channels of PALS webbing
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- Main interior front
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 6.5" x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with 8.75"(L) x 7"(H) internal loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with quick release buckle
Main Interior Rear:
- One (1) 9.25"(L) x 6.75"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 6 rows of PALS webbing, and metal snap clip
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- Full clamshell opening
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.