- Folded Size: 3.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 3" (H)
- Unfolded Size: 6" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H)
- Total Volume: 190 cu. in.
- Empty Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Belt: Closed Loop
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
The Maxpedition Rollypoly (0208) is an excellent multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. The popular pouch is Maxpedition's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design and has been sized precisely to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally. It also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines.
The Rollypoly has snag-free elastic shock cord closure that pulls from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag.
In its folded state, the Rollypoly is a mere 3.5" x 2" x 3", saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing using Maxpedition TacTie straps (sold separately ). A top loop allows the Rollypoly to be piggy-backed using the included Duraflex Siamese SlikClip.