- Internal dimensions: 7" x 3"
- External Dimensions: 8" x 3.5" x 1"
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
The Maxpedition Razorshell pouch (1453) provides the highest level of protection to its contents, be it a knife, torch or electronic device. Lined with two opposing layers of supple, non-absorbent and non-scratching faux shearling, the organiser has 1/8” closed cell foam for shock resistance.
The case is opened and closed using a full length YKK 10 zipper with a paracord pull. Inside the Razorshell are two elastic bands for additional security and to safely secure your belongings. The outside of the case also has two elastic bands which can store tools or paperwork.
The Razorshell can be kept in another bag or carried using the integral, heavy duty carry handle. The pouch is ideal for storing most folding knives, sports watches, music player, phone or car stereo face plate.
Available in olive drab green.