The Maxpedition PLP nylon pouch is suitable for the iPhone 6s Plus, which fits comfortably in the padded felt interior.
The PLP pouch has been sized to fit through a belt loop or be put onto to a pack using modular attachment. It comes with a PJC3 Tactie Polymer joing clip to allow for attaching to any Maxpedition Advanced Gear Research (AGR) or legacy pack.
Made from high qualtity 1000D nylon and 500D Hex Ripstop nylon fabrics, the phone case is water and abrasion resistant plus lightweight and extremely durable.
Available in Black or Grey.
- Exterior overall size: 4" (L) x 1" (W) x 7.5" (H) / 10.2 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 19.1 (H) cm
- Interior overall size: 3.5" (L) x 0.5" (W) x 7" (H) / 8.9 (L) x 1.3 (W) x 17.8 (H) cm
- Sized to fit the Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- If you are using a 6 PLUS with an Otterbox Defender Case, it will not fit in the PLP iPhone 6 Plus Case. If you are using a regular iPhone 6 with an Otterbox Defender Case w/ Belt Clip, we recommend using the larger PLP iPhone 6 Plus Case.
- Lightly padded, felt loop-lined case
- 1 Maxpedition TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, circular bartacks stitched for added strength