The Maxpedition PHP iPhone 6/6s pouch can comfortably fit your phone and keep it protected with a padded felt interior.
The PHP is from Maxpedition's latest range, Advanced Gear Research (AGR) and has a dual nylon construction; 500D Hex Ripstop / 1000D Plain Weave. The pouch features YKK Zippers with positive grip pulls for ease and convenience when closing and opening. On the back of the pouch is a Tactie (PJC3) which can be used for modular attachment to any AGR or pack.
Available in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Exterior Overall Size: 3.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 7" (H) / 8.9 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 17.8 (H) cm
- Interior Overall Size: 3" (L) x 0.5" (W) x 6.5" (H) / 7.6 (L) x 1.3 (W) x 16.5 (H) cm
- Sized to fit the Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6s
- Will fit an iPhone 6 or 6s in an Otterbox Defender Case. If using the belt clip on the Otterbox, please upgrade to PLP iPhone 6s Plus Pouch
- Lightly padded, felt loop-lined case
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, circular bartacks stitched for added strength