- Overall size: 10.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 14"(H)
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 500 cu.in. / 8L
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 7"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 7"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket4" x 4" loop field
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 8 (H) x 3 diameter cord cinch pouch with drainage grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- D-ringExterior top
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
Main Interior Front:
- Zippered mesh pocket with 4"(L) x 4.25"(H) external loop field for CCW
- One (1) 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
Main Interior Rear:
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 5.25"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 4 rows of PALS webbing, and metal clip hook
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 4"(L) x 3.75"(H) waist pad with 2 rows of PALS webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protectionInternal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The Maxpedition Noatak Gearslinger (0434) is a lightweight addition to the gearslinger range. Made from durable nylon, it is able to safely transport your gear anywhere you go!
Like the Sitka and Kodiak, this pack is designed to be worn on the back and rotates 270 degrees towards the front of the body for easy access to contents. This feature is particularly useful when the pack is worn while sitting down. Featuring exterior modular webbing, various pouches can be attached while internal loop fields facilitate concealed carry.
The Noatak is perfect for short excursions, such as light hikes and cycling trips. Available in Black.