- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 11"(H)
- Shoulder : 1.5" strap (Minimum adjusted length is Approx 29" and maximum is 52") with 1.5" non-slip shoulder pad
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finishedParacord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition Neatfreak (0211) is the ultimate drop-in gear organiser. The spacious main compartment has thirteen built-in pockets, with a Velcro divider that has three additional pockets and can accommodate Maxpedition's Hook & Loop modular accessories.
The front of the Neatfreak is a web pocket with a fold over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Velcro flaps to secure the Neatfreak onto a backpack, leg rig or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows the user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
Available in Black.