- Overall Size: 5" (L) x 2" (W) x 7" (H) / 12.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 17.8 cm
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite carry handle
- Custom molded semi-rigid front face
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Exterior 3” x 2” loop field for patch adhesion
- Very visible grayscale interiorFray-resistant Gossamer™ mesh
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- 2 x TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition Mini Organiser (MRZ) offers a range of innovative features, making it the ideal companion to house and store your essential gear for everyday carry. Featuring a dual nylon fabric construction, consisting of 500D Hex Ripstop and 1000D plain weave nylon, the MRZ is strong, sturdy and sure to protect your belongings where ever you go.
Arguably its most prominent feature, the Mini Organiser has a custom moulded, semi-rigid front face which offers impact resistance in addition to Maxpedition's usual protection against all weather conditions. The MRZ offers an Attachment Lattice System (ATLAS) which is cut from an ultra-tough 840 Denier nylon-TPU composite and can be used to attach the pouch to any Molle compatible bags or cases. Included with the MRZ are two PJC3 tacties which attach the pouch to another bag.
The Mini Organiser has a main compartment which is accessed by a pair of strudy YKK zippers. Inside the compartment are multiple pockets, including a zipped pocket and a fray resistant Gossamer mesh pocket, which is partially see-through to allow you to view its contents. The main compartment also features a variety of elastic loops and a Keyper clip to attach items such as keys for easy access.
The exterior of the pouch has a 2" x 3.25" loop field which allows for customisation and attaching patches. The MRZ can be transported using the nylon composite carry handle, if you prefer not to use the Molle system.
Available in Tan.