- Folded Size: 3.5" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.5" (H)
- Unfolded Size: 3" (L) x 3" (W) x 8.5" (H)
- Total Volume: 100 cu. in.
- Belt: Integral Closed Loop
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included) or TacTie straps (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
The Maxpedition Mini Rollypoly (0207) is a folding dump pouch designed to hold a standard 32 oz. / 1L Nalgene or smaller water bottle. The pouch features a bungee cord cinch and secure, velcro flap lid.
The Mini Rollypoly can be attached using the built in belt-loop, top mounted Siamese Slik Clip or TacTie straps (sold separately).
Extremely lightweight and compact, the smallest in the Maxpedition Rollypoly range can be folded up when not in use for easy carry and storage.