- Overall size: 3.5 (L) x 3 (W) x 6.25 (H) in | 8.9 x 7.6 x 15.9 cm
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Dual zipper opening
- Magnetic closure for extra security
- Fray-resistant Gossamer™ mesh interior sleeve
- 3 mm padded foam for protection
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite carry handle
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 420-Denier plain weave water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Medium Pocket Pouch (MPP) is from Maxpedition's Advanced Gear Research range, providing practical storage solutions for everyday use. The MPP is small, compact and easy to carry.
Featuring a robust dual zipper opening, the Medium Pocket Pouch also has a magnetic closure for extra security. Providing plenty of protection, the pouch has 3mm padded foam surrounding it to ensure its contents are kept safe. Inside the MPP is an interior mesh sleeve for organisation and comes with two matcing Tactie PJC3 polymer joining clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE compatible systems.