The Maxpedition Lithvore is an everyday backpack from the latest AGR range. The ergonomic, 17 Litre bag features multiple storage facilities and padded shoulder straps to provide comfort when carrying your essential items.
The Lithvore offers a top loop field for patch adhesion for personal customisation, a front admin pouch to store essential items that need to be easily accessible, a bottom shock cord retention array, two expandable bottle pockets with dual zipper garages and fully opening main compartment.
The front pocket features several opened and zippered comparments for organisation and a suspended clip to attach items such as a keyring. The large main comparment has a zippered pocket with a mesh front and a large comparment at the back for storing items such as tablets or paperwork files. The main section can be fully opened via two YKK zippers with positive grip pulls.
Available in Grey or Black.
- Volume: 1040 cu. in. | 17 L
- Overall size: 16.5 (L) x 9 (W) x 17 (H) in | 41.9 x 22.9 x 43.2 cm
- Frontal pocket: 8.5 (L) x 3 (W) x 8.25 (H) in | 21.6 x 7.6 x 21.0 cm
- Side bottle pockets (open): 10 (L) x 4 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 10.2 x 26.7 cm
- Side bottle pockets (closed): 5 (L) x 4 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 10.2 x 26.7 cm
- Main compartment: 9.5 (L) x 5 (W) x 17 (H) in | 24.1 x 12.7 x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Frontal compartment with organizer pockets
- Frontal 3.75” x 5.5” loop field for patch adhesion
- Two expandable bottle pockets with dual zipper garages
- Bottom shock cord retention array
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with Gossamer™ mesh pockets
- Shapeshift™ grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength