The Maxpedition Lightweight Toiletry Bag (LTB) is the ideal storage case for your toiletries whilst you are on the move. Offering plenty of pockets and storage organisation, and made of durable nylon, the LTB can cater for all your travels.
The Lightweight Toiletry Bag features a garment hook to allow the bag to be hung up, providing easy access to your toiletries. Should you not wish to use the hook, it can be put under the the flap and the buckles clipped together. The buckles can also be clipped together to hang the bag over a rail or pole, such as a shower or towel rail.
The Maxpedition LTB features a main compartment which is accessed with a pair of YKK zippers. Inside the compartment are multiple Gossamer mesh pockets and elastic straps to keep your gear stored properly. The interior is a high visibility greyscale to make finding objects easier. The compartment features a detachable zippered mesh pocket which is perfect for small bottles of liquids; to detach simply pinch the ends of the spring clips and slide the clips out of the webbing loops. The Toiletry Bag comes with a shatter-proof mirror which is attached to the interior with a hook and loop backing, keeping it in place whilst travelling.
Available in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Overall Size: 12" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 9" (H) / 30.5 cm x 8.9 cm x 22.9 cm
- Custom fabricated Shapeshift™ webbing handle
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Includes shatter-resistant mirror
- Detachable carry-on pouch for liquids
- Very visible grayscale interior with fray-resistant Gossamer™ mesh
- Two ways of hanging with buckle connector or garment hook
- Props in product photos are not included
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop™ water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength