- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 3.4"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- 10"(L) x 8"(H) closure flap
- 1.5" quick release buckle
- One (1) 6.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5.75"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4"(H) internal mesh pocket
- Internal 4-channel elastic loop organization for handgun magazines
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 3/4" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- One (1) 4"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H) zippered pouch
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 3"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H) magazine pocket with 3"(L) x 8"(H) adjustable Hook-&-Loop lid; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio
- One (1) 7"(L) x 1"(W) x 3"(H) zippered pouch, loop lined
- 3/4" drag handle
- Drainage grommet
Main Interior Front:
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
Main Interior Rear:
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) mesh pocket
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 2" webbing with 2 non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and D-ring attachment point
- Removable 3/4" waist strap with SRB closure
- 9"(L) x 10"(H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 4"(H) expandable pouch with 1 quick release buckle for phone or radio on right strap base
- 5-channel PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The LEO Jumbo Versipack (9846) by Maxpedition has been optimised for use by police officers, the design has been based on the feedback of hundreds of US Law Enforcement Officers.
There is easy access to the main compartment without a draw string storm cover makes access much quicker. This also reduces the chance of items snagging when being removed from the bag.
On the side of the Versipack there is an outside five inch pouch which can hold items such as phones, radios and GPS. Inside the pouch there are mesh dividers and elastic loops which help to keep the contents of the versipack organised. There is a top grab handle to enable hand carry, as well as a waist strap to keep the bag securely in place, making the bag suitsable for individual everyday use.
Available in Black.