- Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H)
- Frontal slip pocket: 5"(L) x 8.5"(H)
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Discreet and low profile
- Holds most popular medium frame to full size handguns plus one(1) extra mag
- Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts included
- Fully ambidextrous operation
- Large 3/4 opening for easy access
- Heavy duty zipper closures
- Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
- Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5" belt)
- Attach using two 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (optional accessories)
- Made in Taiwan
- Need a smaller size? #0480 JK-1™ Concealed Carry Pouch (Small) also available
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The Maxpedition JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch (0481) is an excellent, discreet alternative to a belt holster. It will fit a medium to large frame handgun plus a single extra magazine, which can be retained and positioned with the included hook and loop accessories.
The pouch features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab. Attach the JK-2 to your belt or to a PALS system using 3" TacTie attachment straps (available separately).
Made from durable 1000D nylon with Teflon fabric protection, the JK-2 is water and abrasion resistant and very strong without compromising on being lightweight.