The Maxpedition Janus Extension Pocket (8001) is a two-sided pouch that can extend your Maxpedition versipack or gearslinger and add an addition storage space. Please note, the Janus buckles are compatible with 2" Duraflex WARRIOR buckles, please check your pack to make sure you have this type of buckle.
An adjustable and removable strap allows user to decide which side should face forward and whether the opening points to the left or right. The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch. The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of Maxpedition 5" TacTies (sold separately).
The main compartment of the Janus features a slip pocket and 3 elastic loop organiser channels on its outer face, plus a hook and loop closure.
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H) with internal dividers and elastic loops, dual zipper opening
- Extension strap range: max 13", min 8"
- Empty weight: 8.4oz (with strap)
- Attach: Maxpedition 5" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
27/03/2019 - Mr DIXON, Bingley