- Overall size approx. 28” long x 13” wide x 12” high
- Volume approx. 3500 cu. in.
- Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
- Two 1” top compression straps with quick release buckles
- Frontal zippered 10” wide x 6” deep slip pocket with key ring inside
- Frontal exterior 4” x 6” loop field for patches
- Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 8 channels)
- Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
- Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
- Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
The Maxpedition Imperial Load Out Duffel Bag (0651) can hold a large amount of gear securely in a medium weight duffel bag. Ideal for trips away and outdoor excursions, the Imperial features a large main compartment which can safely carry and protect your gear.
In addition to the main compartment, the Imperial duffel bag has a zippered pocket on the front with a clip to attach your keys or a carabiner to. The bag has an exterior loop field for patches so you can customise your pack and modular attachment webbing on the back for further customisation of your gear.
The Imperial has a sewn-in, adjustable shower strap with a shoulder pad for comfort or use the dual straps for hand held carry.
Available in khaki with a foliage trim.