The Maxpedition Fatty (0261) is ideal organiser for everyday carry, offering storage for your essential items, such as a medical kit, torch, multi-tool and keys. Made from 1000D nylon and triple polyurethane coated for water resistance, the pouch is durable and lightweight.
Featuring a full clamshell opening into the main compartment, the Fatty offers quick and easy access to your items and provides storage options so you know exactly where to find them. The interior has slip and zippered pockets, a key leash with clip, tie-down loop and elastic organisers. Externally, the pouch has an oversized carry handle, plus a mesh pocket and loop field for a patch to be attached to.
As the Fatty is compatible with both MOLLE and PALS systems, it can be attached to a larger pouch or bag using Maxpedition 3" TacTies (sold separately). Alternatively, the organiser can be attached to your belt, stored inside a bag or carried.
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H)
- Drops into or attaches onto backpack or bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; tie-down loop, elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Zipper pocket; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside center has additional elastic loop
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE and PALS compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (optional accessories)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
15/11/2016 - Pires, Coimbra
I wished the E.D.C. pocket organizer was somewhat more roomy. This one is that.
06/04/2016 - Mr Deighton, Woodbridge
20/01/2016 - Maynard, Huntingdon
Great product, as you would expect from Maxpedition. Flashaholics; offer a service, which is second to none. Very prompt service and great customer care. I try to avoid a lot of the common online stores, as you don't know, if you are getting the genuine article. If it is to good to be true it probably is. Pay a fair price, and get genuine products and a genuine service many thanks !