The Maxpedition Everyday Organiser (ERZ) is a new pouch in the Advanced Gear Technology range and is the larger version of the Mini Organiser (MRZ). The Everyday Organiser offers a range of features to make it the ideal companion for everyday carry.
The ERZ has a main compartment which offers multiple elastic loops, a zippered pocket, a Gossamer mesh pocket and a Keyper clip. Providing plenty of room and storage space, the pouch can easily carry all your everyday gear, including torches, multi-tools and personal belongings. The inside is lined with a greyscale fabric, making finding an item much easier.
The exterior of the Everyday Organiser has a custom moulded semi-rigid front face, offering extra protection for your items. This upgraded surface means the pouch can accompany you on any trip or expedition as it can withstand any condition.
The ERZ has an attachment lattice system (ATLAS) on the back which provides easy attachment to Molle compatible pouches or bags. It comes with two PJC3 Tacties for modular attachment.
Available in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Overall Size: 6" (L) x 2" (W) x 8" (H) / 12.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 20.3 cm
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite carry handle
- Custom molded semi-rigid front face
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Exterior 4” x 2.5” loop field for patch adhesion
- Very visible grayscale interior
- Fray-resistant Gossamer™ mesh
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength