The Maxpedition Edgepeak bag (EDP) is an ambidextrous sling pack made from 1000D and 500D nylon fabrics with fray resistant mesh.
The Edgepeak features a lockable main compartment with several internal zippered and open sections to store and organise your belongings to best suit you. The front of the bag has two zipper compartments, the lower of which is ideal for storing smaller items such as pens, notepads and keys on the attachment clip. The higher EVA fleece-lined pocket can store fragile items such as glasses or sentimental belongings.
The sling pack has YKK zippers and lightweight, Duraflex buckles. For comfort and support, the Edgepeak has a reinforced padded shoulder strap with a swiveling stabilizer.
- Volume: 910 cu. in. / 15L
- Overall size: 10 (L) x 9 (W) x 15 (H) in / 27.9 x 22.9 x 38.1 cm
- Frontal top pocket: 6.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 3.5 (H) in / 16.5 x 2.5 x 8.9 cm
- Frontal lower pocket: 8.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7 (H) in / 21.6 x 6.4 x 17.8 cm
- Main compartment: 9.5 (L) x 4 (W) x 14.5 (H) in / 25.4 x 10.2 x 36.8 cm
- CCW compartment: 9.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 14 (H) in / 24.1 x 2.5 x 35.6 cm
- Dedicated padded tablet compartment: 8.5 (W) x 11.5 (H) in / 21.6 x 29.2 cm
- Stabilizer strap maximum length: 22 in. / 55.9 cm
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach