- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 1"(W) x 8"(H)
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie™ Attachment Straps
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracksHTriple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition E.D.C. pocket organiser (0246) is a lightweight, portable pouch that can be packed, carried or secured to the PALS webbing exterior on another Maxpedition bag.
With a full clamshell opening and dual zips, the pouch can be fully opened for easy access to its contents. The main compartment features several elastic organiser, slip-in side pockets, plus a keyring clip and tie down loop.
As with several of the Maxpedition organisers, the E.D.C. has an exterior mesh pocket and loop field for customisation with a patch or ID badge.