- Overall Size: 4.25" (L) x 1" (W) x 5.75" (H)
- Belt: 2" vertical or horizontal
- Twice the capacity of the Single Sheath
- Adjustable lid with elastic retention
- Attach using Hook & Loop strips on the back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
3.0 Overall rating
Maxpedition's durable Double Sheath (1412) features two compartments for carrying flashlights, a cellular phone, multi-tools, folding knives, handgun magazines, or any combination thereof. The sheath can be secured upright or sideways to your belt or attached to your backpack as an accessory.
The length of the sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items or can be removed completely for those who want the quickest access to its contents.
The Double Sheath is made from 1000D nylon with a triple polyurethane coating, making it water and abrasion resistant, plus very durable.