- Overall Size: 5.5" x 2.5" x 8" / 14 cm x 6.4 cm x 20.3 cm
- Front Pocket: 4.5" x 1" x 4.5" / 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 11.4 cm
- Main Compartment: 5" x 1.5" x 7.5" / 12.7 cm x 3.8 cm x 19.1 cm
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
The Maxpedition Daily Essentials Pouch (DEP) is a dual compartment organiser, designed for everyday carry. With a nylon fabric construction and fray resistant mesh, the pouch is water resistant and extremely durable.
The main compartment opens fully for easy access to the item you require and features mesh slip pockets and elastic organisers. The smaller front pocket also has elastic organisers and is ideal for storing smaller items, such as writing utensils, multi-tools and first aid items. Both sections open with high quality YKK zippers.
The DEP comes with 2 PJC5 Maxpedition polymer joining clips which allow for modular attachment to a larger pack. Alternatively, the pouch can be attached to a belt or carried independently using the top carry handle.