The Maxpedition Compact Admin Pouch (CAP) is a low-profile pouch when empty but can expand to fit your essential items. Made from dual nylon fabric with fray resistant mesh and high quality YKK zippers, the pouch can accompany you anywhere.
Th fully-opening main compartment features elastic organisers, two slip pockets and a small loop for carabiner or keyring attachment. The frontal section also has elastic organisers of varying sizes, a slip pocket and sewn-in keyfob clip.
The CAP comes with 2 PJC5 polymer joining clips to enable attachment to a larger pack, plus laser cut detailinh on the front to attach a smaller pouch to the Compact Admin Pouch itself.
- Overall Size: 5" x 2.5" x 7.5" / 12.7 cm x 6.4 cm x 19.1 cm
- Front Pocket: 4.5" x 1" x 6.5" / 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Main Compartment: 4.5" x 1.5" x 7" / 11.4 cm x 3.8 cm x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- 2 TacTie PJC5 polymer joining clips included for modular attachment
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach