The Maxpedition 8" x 10" premium padded pistol case (1308) and gun rug fits 1 pistol and up to 5 mags. Alternatively, the case can also be used as a padded tablet case for keeping your electronics secure and protected.
Designed to fit most standard pistols and rifles, Maxpedition gun bags store easily with padded compartments and lockable zippers to keep your weapons and components secure and scratch-free. The pistol case is perfect for tactical officers, competitive shooters and sportsmen worldwide.
The 8 x 10 case features full clamshell opening for direct and easy access to the interior, which includes a zippered pocket, a loop field with assorted hook strips for organising your belongings and 5 elastic dividers to keep items securely in place.
Available in black.
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 8"(H)
- Accommodates 1 pistol and up to 5 magazines
- One (1) 6"(L) x 2.5"(H) loop field for patches
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 attachment points to attach shoulder strap for alternative carry option
Main interior front
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4"(H) loop field with assorted hook strips for small tools and gun accessories
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.5"(H) zippered pocket for storing handgun
Main interior rear
- 5-channel elastic organization for pistol mags and tools
- Full clam shell opening
- Additional internal elastic retention loops
- Can also be used as a padded tablet case
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength