The Maxpedition 5 Inch Tube Sheath (1431) is perfect for storing two-way radios, GPS handhelds and anything that's around 5 inches in height. For fit, simply measure the height of your device (excluding antenna) and if it's around 5 inches, this is the holster for you! Variations in thickness are accommodated by elastic retention.
The 5" sheath comes with a heavy duty spring steel clip pre-installed for quick and secure attachment to a belt, waistband, pocket seam or backpack strap. Alternativeyly, the clip can be removed and Malice clip installed for MOLLE compatibility.
Available in Black.
- Overall Size: 2" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H)
- Belt: 3" closed loop
- Empty Weight: 1.7oz (excluding clip) or 2.6oz (including clip)
- Belt Clip: Heat treated heavy duty spring steel clip, jet black power coat, accommodates up to 2.25” belt loop
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
25/12/2019 - Wallwork, St Helens
06/04/2016 - Mr Deighton, Woodbridge