- Clip-on size: 5"
- Overall size: 3"(L) x 1"(W) x 5"(H)
- Empty weight: 1.7oz without clip; 2.6oz with clip
- Belt clip: Heat treated heavy duty spring steel clip, jet black power coat, accommodates up to 2.25" (6.35cm) belt loop
- Optional attachment methods: 3" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition 5" Phone Holster (0110) is ideal for two-way radios, GPS handhelds and any device that's around 5 inches in height. For fit, simply measure the height of your device (excluding antenna). Variations in thickness are accommodated by the elastic retention.
The holster comes with a heavy duty spring steel clip pre-installed for quick and secure attachment to waist belts, waistband, pocket seam or backpack straps. The clip can be removed and Malice clip installed for MOLLE compatibility.
Ideal for storing and carrying your device whilst keeping it easily accessible, the 5" holster is made from 1000D nylon making it water and abrasion resistant.