- Main compartment: 10" (H) x 4" diameter
- Frontal compartment: 3" (L) x 6" (H) x 1.5" (W)
- Front zippered pocket with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment2: 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- Attachment3: Keyper quick release hook on back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition 10 x 4 inch padded bottle holder (0325) fits a 32 oz/1L water bottle or camera lens. Ideal for travel, the holder can be carried using a shoulder strap (sold separately) which can be attached to the D-rings on the side of the holder, attached to another bag or back using 2 5" TacTies (sold separately) or use the keyper on the back to clip the holder to another item.
The main compartment of the 10" x 4" case is accessed be a horizontal, circular zip which provides access to the tubular section that would store the bottle or lens. The holder also has a frontal compartment which has an elastic strap for keeping your gear securely in place.
The exterior of the bottle holder includes a few loop fields for moral patches and PALS webbing to connect to other pouches, packs or bags.