The Maratac 1C flashlight has a maximum output of 650 lumens from the Cree XP-L V5 LED and has a beam temperature of 5500K. The light can be powered by a single C cell or use the included battery holder to make the torch compatible with 4 x AAA batteries.
The 1C belongs in every kit bag, car, boat, first aid kit and tent - it really is a great all-round light! Made from high quality, durable aluminium, the flashlight will accompany you anwhere, no matter how remote or rugged.
The Maratac flashlight offers two brightness levels which can be switched between by twisting the light.
Using 1 x C Cell
High: 490 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Using 4 x AAA batteries
High: 650 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 19 hrs runtime
Includes: spare o-rings.
Please note, batteries are not included.
- Length: 3.6"
- Diameter: 1.3"
- Weight: 85.6 g (excluding battery) / 151.3 g (including C Cell)
- The reflector is aluminum alloy
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization
- The lens is a sealed polypropylene sphere
- Has standard tripod mount threaded bottom for easy mounting
- The 1C's proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one C Cell battery that provides 2 levels of operation (Constant Low / Constant High )
- Twist on for Low / Twist on again for High