The Magicshine MJ838 bicycle light has a maximum output of 200 lumens from the Cree XP-E LED and is powered by the included battery pack.
The light is compact and has quick-mounting mechanism. Measuring only 1.8" x 1.4", it comes with a separate battery pack that easily connects to the lamp unit via a waterproof connector.
The torch and the battery pack are very simple to install on the bike using a strong rubber o-ring for the lamp and a velcro pouch for the battery pack. The complete unit only weighs 6.7 oz.
The MJ838 is equipped with a powerful and reliable Cree XP-E LED chip that delivers 200 lumens of bright smooth light via the carefully designed orange peel reflector, which has been specifically designed for bike use. Its reflector surface provides a smooth beam (no shadow spots) and has the right balance of flood and focus beam for near and far visibility.
The bike light will operate in any weather condition as the Li-ion batteries inside the battery pack have a wide operating temperature range which means they will perform optimally even in sub-zero temperatures.
The MJ-838 will operate up to 4.5 hours in full power. The cleverly designed tail switch tells you at what level of discharge your battery is by changing colour.
Includes: battery pack, UK 3 pin wall charger, silicone O ring mounts
- Light source: CREE XP-E
- Luminous flux: 200LM
- LED lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
- Shell material: 6061-T6 Aluminium alloy
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Switch: Tail touch switch
- Working modes: 100% brightness, 30% brightness & flashing (2.4HZ)
- Battery: 2 X 18650 Li-ion battery (8.4V 2.2AH)
- Battery runtime: 3 hours(100% brightness)
- Battery life: 500 times cycle
- Charging time: 2-2.5hours
- Waterproof grade: IP64
- Weight: 190g
27/09/2017 - Mr SHIPLEY, HUCKNALL
A very bright light.Good quality and easy to fit.